|Form||Online or on location|
|Language||Dutch or English|
|Duration||One-day training course|
|Number of participants||Up to 12|
By understanding how your brain works, you will get a grip on focus. In this training course, you will discover how the brain deals with attention and concentration. The effect is that you structurally get more done and experience less stress.
Block 1 | The foundation: the Focus Model
- How does distraction work in the brain?
- What are the four concentration leaks?
- Which techniques to use to close these leaks.
Block 2: How to increase one's resilience
- Alternatives to coffee & deadlines
- The Flow Curve - how long to work for optimal results
- Work routines for a healthy work-life balance
Block 3 | The impact of internal and external distractions
- Grip on your head and stop recurring thoughts
- How to work focused at home or in an open office
- The balancing act between productivity and accessibility
Block 4 | From inspiration to integration
- Creating a Focus Plan
- The Tiny Habits model for behavioral change
- Start of the Focus Habits coaching
Tiny Habits™ Coaching
Helping participants implement after the training dramatically increases the long-term impact. The trainers are also certified Tiny Habits™ coaches and can guide the participant through implementing new habits. By asking specific questions via email, the participant optimizes the Focus Plan together with the coach. The coaching ends with a video call to complete the personal feedback. The coaching follows the method of B.J. Fogg (Tiny Habits™), is entirely non-committal, and can be terminated at any time.
Options and Investment
Focus Academy delivers the Focus Management training at the client's location or via Zoom, Teams, or other common platforms. Through theoretical insights and brain games, participants participants create their own Focus Plan to close the four concentration gaps.
- Each participant receives a Focus Box, including a book called Focus ON/OFF.
- Focus Academy also facilitates the logistics of placing the Focus Boxes within the organization.
- Every participant has access to personal coaching
- Online, the training consists of four blocks of one hour.
- Between the blocks, a break is usually planned of 15 to 60 minutes.
- On location, the training covers seven hours, including (lunch) breaks.
|Online or on location||2.775|