|Form||Online or on location|
|Language||Dutch or English|
|Duration||35 minutes + 15 minutes Q&A|
|Number of participants||Unlimited (suitable for large groups)|
For inspiration and awareness
The inspirational session Focus ON/OFF is a fun and approachable way to understand the importance of focus. In interaction with the participants, we discuss recent insights and research on concentration and attention and, more importantly, the challenges in this area. The participant is introduced to the flow curve and how focus works. The topics from the bestseller Focus ON/OFF are briefly discussed.
This practical session is usually offered organization-wide so that everyone speaks the same language about improving focus. It can also be programmed as an excellent introduction to the Focus Management training course.
What is covered
- How do concentration, attention, and stress work on a neurological level?
- Optimizing work & private life balance
- The difference between stress and work pressure
- Work routines when working from home
- How you can improve your focus through training
Options and Investment
|Speaker||Online or on location|
|Focus Academy Keynote speaker||1.475|